Why Join CFDA?
Membership in CFDA is your passport to information, education and resources.
Your Membership Benefits include:
- Your personal Member Center account on the CFDA website. Unlock the exclusive Members Only sections to access your profile, transaction history, dues and payment receipts, and track professional development and CE activities.
- Free registration for monthly Listen & Learn Webinars - that's 12 hours of CE credit valued at $40 each! Earn all of your required CE credits from the convenience of your office or home.
- A free subscription to our monthly email bulletin with relevant news and regulatory updates.
- Specially priced registration fees are available for our seminars, workshops and convention.
- Lend your voice to association activities and advocacy efforts. Join committees and task forces to learn more about Legislative & Advocacy Affairs and Professional Development activities.
What does CFDA do for Me?
The Colorado Funeral Directors Association is the ONLY organization that represents YOUR professional and economic interests.
CFDA engages in active lobbying and grassroots networking with legislators and regulatory agencies to protect your profession and business. We keep you informed about pending legislation and regulatory changes that affect your business and practice.
CFDA Members acknowledge their obligations to the public and take personal responsibility for the welfare of funeral service by committing to the association’s Code of Ethics. Members pledge to maintain conduct befitting good citizens; honesty and fairness in all offerings; cooperation with the customs of all religions and creeds, and observance of all respect due the deceased.
Through its credentialing program, the Colorado Funeral Service Board sets practical standards for funeral service practitioners in the State of Colorado. The CFSB Credential is awarded to applicants who have been recognized by a peer review board to have satisfied practical standards of education; hands-on training and supervised internship; understanding of relevant laws and regulations; pledge to uphold high moral and ethical models, and to maintain ongoing professional development.
CFDA is an affiliate of the National Funeral Directors Association, the largest network of funeral professionals in the world. NFDA’s Advocacy team works hard to have a positive impact on the national laws and regulations that directly affect funeral service professionals and small businesses.
CFDA Needs YOU
As a non-profit organization, CFDA relies on revenues from membership and education programs to sustain its operations.
Your membership and support are necessary to maintain the strength, credibility and resources needed to represent and serve the funeral profession now and in the future.
Membership in the Colorado Funeral Directors Association is based on a calendar year, from January 1 to December 31.
Please take action NOW and renew your membership in the Colorado Funeral Directors Association.
Why Should YOU Join CFDA?
- Connect with peers from different establishments within your local area and across the state
- Engage with like-minded professionals with similar interests and skills
- Be proud of your involvement with other practitioners
- Strengthen your commitment to career and service
- Maintain your practical skills and stay current on trends and techniques
- Know that you're an integral part of building something together
- Gain a sense of belonging to a noble profession and serving others