The Denver Market is looking for a Part Time Funeral Service Assistant at Olinger Highland Mortuary, in Thornton, Colorado. This is a great opportunity for personal growth both personally and financially.
This position interacts directly with client families during their time of need and is responsible for creating and maintaining a premier level of client family satisfaction. The Funeral Attendant will set-up and assist with viewings, funeral services, memorial services, etc.
- Performs a variety of tasks during funerals and visitations to assist funeral directors and ensures that services run smoothly as planned
- Directs calls to appropriate team members
- Greets and receives client families and/or other persons entering the office for information and assistance
- Maintains a friendly attitude while offering assistance and guidance to all persons entering the location
- Assists passengers in and out of limousine with special emphasis and patience given to the handicapped and elderly
- Assists the Funeral Director in the movement of the casketed deceased and other related paraphernalia in and out of the visitation area, funeral home chapel, church or other place of service
- Drives the hearse, family limousine or other vehicle in the funeral cortege and/or other funeral related activities
Requirements & Qualifications:
Applicants must have a flexible schedule, professional appearance, good attitude, and be a team player. The candidate must share in the idea of growing market and maintaining a premier level of customer satisfaction.
Please contact Kevin Wood, Location Manager, 303-451-6674